Assistant Golf Professional

8 September 2021

Category:
Country: USA
State: Florida

Apply for this job.

Click the button below to apply for this job.

Apply Now Already have an account? Log in first

Assistant Golf Professional
Country Club in Estero, Florida is looking for an Assistant Golf Professional.

Position Overview:
This position is a perfect fit for a entry level LPGA or PGA apprentice looking to gain tremendous experience at a large high-end Private Facility. The Seasonal Assistant will work closely with the Head Golf Professional and First Assistant Professional to support all areas of the golf operation. Specifically, this position will have an emphasis 80% of the time on assisting with the daily golf shop operation, merchandising, and providing excellent member/guest service. The other 20% of the time, this position will assist outside operations, mark the golf courses, assist with golf events, and other golf operation tasks.

Requirements:
Prior experience in the golf business is preferred.
Must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.

Compensation:
$13.00 – $14.00 per hour.

How to apply:
Please send your resume and cover letter to the email provided.

« Back to the Golf Jobs listings

Other golf jobs in Florida:

NewDirector of Golf - Lake Mary, Florida

Golf club in Lake Mary, Florida is looking for a Director of Golf.

NewAssistant Golf Professional - Fort Myers, Florida

Golf Club in Fort Myers, Florida is looking for an Assistant Golf Professional.

NewAssistant Golf Professional - Fort Myers, Florida

Country Club in Fort Myers, Florida is looking for an Assistant Golf Professional.

NewAssistant Golf Professional - Coral Gables, Florida

Hotel in Coral Gables, Florida is looking for an Assistant Golf Professional.

NewGolf Shop Attendant - Delray Beach, Florida

Country Club in Delray Beach, Florida is looking for a Golf Shop Attendant.

NewOutside Golf Operations Attendant - Bonita Springs, Florida

Country club in Bonita Springs, Florida is looking for an Outside Golf Operations Attendant.

NewOutside Golf Operations Supervisor - Dade City, Florida

Country Club in Dade City, Florida is looking for an Outside Golf Operations Supervisor.

NewOutside Golf Operations Attendant - Naples, Florida

Golf Club in Naples, Florida is looking for an Outside Golf Operations Attendant.

NewOutside Golf Services Attendant - Palm Beach Gardens, Florida

Country club in Palm Beach Gardens, Florida is looking for an Outside Golf Services Attendant.

New1st Assistant Golf Professional - Orlando, Florida

Golf Club in Orlando, Florida is looking for a 1st Assistant Golf Professional.

NewAssistant Golf Course Superintendent - West Palm Beach, Florida

Country Club in West Palm Beach, Florida is looking for an Assistant Golf Course Superintendent.

« Florida Golf Jobs

Other jobs in this category:

NewAssistant Golf Professional - Newport Beach, California

Country club in Newport Beach, California is looking for an Assistant Golf Professional.

NewAssistant Golf Professional - Palm Desert, California

Country club in Palm Desert, California is looking for an Assistant Golf Professional.

NewAssistant Golf Professional - Mesa, Arizona

Golf course in Mesa, Arizona is looking for an Assistant Golf Professional.

NewAssistant Golf Professional - Lexington, Kentucky

Country club in Lexington, Kentucky is looking for an Assistant Golf Professional.

NewAssistant Golf Professional - Carrollton, Georgia

Country club in Carrollton, Georgia is looking for an Assistant Golf Professional.

NewAssistant Golf Professional - Raleigh, North Carolina

Golf course in Raleigh, North Carolina is looking for an Assistant Golf Professional.

NewAssistant Golf Professional - Athens, Georgia

Country club in Athens, Georgia is looking for an Assistant Golf Professional.

NewAssistant Golf Professional - Louisville, Kentucky

Country Club in Louisville, Kentucky is looking for an Assistant Golf Professional.

NewAssistant Golf Professional - Fort Myers, Florida

Golf Club in Fort Myers, Florida is looking for an Assistant Golf Professional.

NewAssistant Golf Professional - Fort Myers, Florida

Country Club in Fort Myers, Florida is looking for an Assistant Golf Professional.

NewAssistant Golf Professional - Pawleys Island, South Carolina

Golf Club in Pawleys Island, South Carolina is looking for an Assistant Golf Professional.

« View More